The Services that we provide include all speech and language therapy, sensory integration therapy, feeding and swallowing therapies, Cognitive therapy, Augmentative Communication therapy, and behavioral therapy.
These therapies are provided on a one-to-one basis in 30, 45 and 60 minute sessions. These sessions are provided by me in my office in Wellington, Florida. The sessions are tailored to meet the individuals needs and always start out with an evaluation.
Marcimouth Speech and Language Services provides services to pediatric patients with speech and language delays and disorders.
- Voice Disorders / Voice Alteration
- Language disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Pragmatic/Social Skill Development
- Articulation/ Phonological Disorders
- Oral Motor/Sensory Deficits
- Modified ABA approach to behavioral issues that affect speech and language skills.
- Adult Services
Services for Adults include therapy/lifestyle interventions for:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Swallowing Disorders
- Voice Disorders
- Language Disorders
- Cognitive Dysfunction
- Oral Motor Disorders
- Neuromuscular re-education (facial weakness/paresis)
- Accent Reduction / Voice Alteration
- Corporate Speech Solution