Welcome to our website which is full of information for parents, therapists, caregivers, and other professionals in regard to speech and language therapy. We treat both adults and children with a variety of speech, language, feeding, vocal disturbances, and cognitive disorders and difficulties. Our assortment of services allows us to customize a program that will provide a personal and unique program for you or a loved one. Marcimouth Speech and Language Services, will provide the highest level of individualized speech, language and social communication services to those in need, including diagnostic and therapy services.
A comprehensive speech-language therapy center, we offer a broad spectrum of communication related services to meet the needs of children, and/or Adults and their families in the Palm Beaches. A Speech-Language Pathologist will design individual treatment program and follow through with the plan by carefully evaluating these programs on an ongoing basis, and making changes as appropriate depending on the patient’s progress.
Please browse our site and learn more about us. We look forward to working with you and your family!
Marcimouth Speech and Language Services INC, have a range of experience and expertise:
- Articulation and motor speech disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), Genetic Syndromes (e.g., Down Syndrome)
- Neurological disorders (e.g., Cerebral Palsy, traumatic brain injury, stroke); unspecified neurological dysfunction; seizure disorders
- Receptive and expressive language disorders/delays, and specific language impairment (SLI)
- Fluency/stuttering, Phonologic Disorders, Craniofacial abnormalities
- Semantic and/or Pragmatic Language Disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Cognitive/Attention Impairments-Voice disorders
- Feeding or swallowing issues; myofunctional/tongue thrust patterns